I recieved this Leibster Award questionnaire from my dear friend Katie (or Katy Perry as I like to call her ^^) which came as a surprise for me….I thought it was spam the first time I saw it (It was late and I was tired :p). Anyways, here are my (maybe pulitzer prize winning??) responses.
- Do you believe in Spirits? Indeed. Both good and bad. The good ones are there to keep us safe and protect us while the bad ones are there to test us out. Either way, sometimes it’s best to be on your best behaviour.
- What qualities do you look for in a companion? A good honest heart, wonderful and honest family (no-one wants crazy potential in-laws), good job, and can put up with me at my worst….also not to sound like a shallow bimbo, but a nice physical appearance is highly appreciated.
- If any animal (past or present) could be possessed, what would you like? Probably either a cheetah or a puma cause they’re super awesome and can run fast (unlike me >.>). Plus they’re super cute when they’re babies.
- What is your main goal in life? To be doing what I love, and living overseas, settled down with a special someone. I love Australia, but my heart belongs elsewhere.
- What is your favourite body of water? The Yangtze River in China. It just looks to amazingly serene, peaceful yet mysterious at the same time.
- Which cryptozoological (Big Foot, Loch Ness Monster etc.) study do you subscribe to? Loch Ness Monster. Much more fascinating….even better if it could talk.
- Favourite Wine? White wine. I love the colour red, but red wine…forget it.
- If you could spoil yourself once with an unlimited budget, what would you buy? After I pay off Uni debts and bills etc….I would get myself a new car, a house, and get at least one item from the following stores: Chanel, Coach, Hermes (Birkin Bag here I come), Marc Jacobs, Christian Louboutin, Burberry and Rolex.
- Sneakers or heels? Converse sneakers hands down. I like my feet to be comfortable thanks.
- What is it with British people and their “U” usage? Cause we’re all prim and proper like that ^.~
- What’s your favorite long/funny sounding word? supercalafragalisticexpialadocious. take that woman :p.
Hopefully this was a decent response for you Katie Perry ^^.